Friday, February 12, 2010

And I just have to share...

something happened to my baby! She's growing so quickly, I just had to share a quick picture or two of her!An this last one, I swear she was actually stapped in and we were right there. It was quite halarious that Luke has fallen in so much love with a stroller we found at the curb (even though it looked brand new!) We found it when I was still pregnant with Brooke and Luke recently found it back in storage! Go figure! One day he decided it would fit Brooke perfect and much to our surprise, it actually did. This was a one and only time though..Curious George is now the lucky rider in this vehicle of style...prepared for long walks as soon as this 20 ft of snow melts away! Oh, and yes, he has no pants on. During potty training he picked up this no pants thing and it's stuck. Thankfully it's just a home habit or we'd have some trouble! ;P



2 comments:

Becky said...

My sister use to have a shopping cart when she was about 1. I use to put her in this tiny shopping cart and push her around. So cute!

Frank stein said...
This comment has been removed by the author.