Thursday, October 9, 2008

Can't wait to share

We just got back from the coolest little nursery on vacation. We first pulled over because we saw these very cool pumpkin planters that were only $8! That was the only good deal in the place though. After getting out to look at the rest of the cool things they had, I noticed the prices! $495 for a American Flag made out of old molding?!?!?!?! But really, it gave me some very cool ideas for DIY crafts. Soooo.....I took a ton of pictures and I can't wait to share. Among them are a spooky tree with ghosts made out of gourds, pumpkin stands that look like a witch and cat, the American Flag I mentioned and a fish coat rach type thing. Anyway......pictures to come as soon as we return!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see! I am dying for a DIY project.