Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hurry over to the Hyper Homemaker...

I urge you now to hurry on over to Katie's blog, The Hyper Homemaker at http://hyperhomemaker.blogspot.com/. It has been such a valueable resource to me for well over a year, but due to her accpeting her dream job, she has to take her blog down!!!!!!! Oh no!

So quick, before Sunday night, be sure to go on over to her blog and spend a few hours reading and copying down any ideas you may need for the future! This information is just too good to loose! Thanks Katie for sharing your knowledge with us for the past year and a half!

But don't worry, you CAN still enjoy her recipes and boy does she have some good ones. Her food blog, Good Things Catered, will be continuing. So be sure to check it out too for some amazing ideas! http://goodthingscatered.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

She Knits Flying Monkeys said...

I'm biting. What's the dream job???

I just found her blog a few weeks ago and couldn't believe when I read there that she was discontinuing it! I was afraid something was wrong - I'm glad it's good news.