Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man!

Dear Luke,

My little boy is two years old today! I seriously am in shock and have been starring at you with wonder all day. How the heck did two years just fly by? I know everyone says it flies by, but you really don't realize it until it happens. It feels like just yesterday that I was learning to become a mom and take care of this tiny baby in my arms, and now I'm chasing you around the house, and hearing you tell me no to everything. =)

Your dad and I love you more than you'll ever know. We've enjoyed every minute of the past two years and we think you are the funniest little dude ever. Although you test our patience on what seems like every minute of the day, you couple it with you quirky personality that just makes us laugh and wonder what we were mad about. We cannot wait to see the man you grow up to be. Love you now and always!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: